Crispy Kale Chips
Easy, low calorie, and nutrient dense snack that will satisfy any salty cravings!
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tbsp pure olive oil (or olive oil spray)
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove kale leaves from the stem. Wash and dry thoroughly (otherwise wet kale will get soggy).
- Spray olive oil on kale or toss 1 tbsp olive oil with kale.
- Sprinkle sea salt and/or garlic powder on top of olive oil + kale mixture.
- Bake until the edges are brown, but aren't burnt. Around 10-15 minutes.