- 8 oz chicken breast or chicken tenders
- 1 egg (beaten) or 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- Spices - 1 tsp of each:
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Prepare crust mixture by combining almond meal and spice mixture.
- Cut chicken breast into two inch thick pieces.
- Lightly coat the chicken pieces in egg whites or egg
- Cover in the crust mixture.
- Place nuggets on a baking sheet (use parchment paper to avoid stickiness) and bake for around 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done cooking.